Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Call Don at Confluence...303-433-3676

There are several, depending on where you are located. Myers pool in Westminster is great, with instruction and boats to boot!

I am sure that there are others, but this is the only one I am fully aware of near Denver.

·
Registered
81 Posts
RMOC is doing classes & open pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 at the Golded Rec Center across from the park. I was there tonight; it's getting popular. I would call RMOC to reserve a spot. $5 for open pool; not sure about lessons / equipment prices.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rocky Mountain Outdoor Center is at the pool Golden Pool on Tuesday and Thursday night 7-9pm for open roll but he cost has go up to $10 for the 2004 season. Introduction to Kayak classes are $75 for 4 hour of instruction and equipment. Reservation can be mad for either at 303-936-5194. To find out more information on RMOC classes check out RMOC WINTERCLASSES AND POOL TIMES in the commercial section of the buzz.

Thanks Jonathan

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

Confluence Kayaks offers Pool Lessons on Tuesday nights at the University of Denver (Ritchie Center). They are from 8:30-10:00. Cost for open pool is $5. Boats are available upon request.

Call 303-433-3676, for more info and to sign-up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts