Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The WWGP is such a great event... probably the most exciting we have in paddlesports at the moment... certainly showcases athletes in the biggest scenarios you can find. allows for the true athleticism to show through, not just well rehearsed lines/routines.
DWave, although I haven't paddled with him, nor met him, Stephen wright says the same thing and was just talking to me two days ago about him. Sounds like another great paddler coming through...
Gar, glad to hear the Karma is did well for you down there. What size did you have?
We are bringing 4 of them down to Ecuador in a couple weeks. The Karma is the first boat I have paddled in a long time that feels this different. Super unique features that are really remarkable and just seems like a game changer of a design. Super fired up to get creek'n soon!!!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hey Marty,

Are u bringin a duo?

HUGE FAVOR/QUESTION to ask of any nye paddlers...

I have neglected to get my dry suit to kokatat for a timely and essential gasket repair...

Does anyone have a pair of dry pants I could wear for the day? I can make do without, it's not totally crucial. I have a pair that are taped up and will do the trick in a pinch. I just thought I would ask. There's is certainly a sixer of Dales' in it for ya!

Although I'm thinking it will be a cold day of paddling, I doubt it will be a cold as it was 2 years ago...I believe the temp gauge on Peter's car read -7 when we left boulder, and that was warmer than it was at the put in! It's gonna be sweet! Can't wait!

·
Registered
966 Posts
oops, sorry, this posed, obviously, on the wrong thread. Maybe admin could delete?

Go Dane! Congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts