Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone one had some tips for putting gear in the bow of the mamba for overnight trips. It seems to me like its going to be a pain with the center pillar.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
leg rooms not the problem I just dont see how to take out my bulkhead with the center pillar im hoping someone who has a mamba could give me some tips about doing so

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the 8.6 with a creek seat. Im going on a 3 night trip in june and wanted to put some stuff in the bow to balance the boat out a bit. My stern has plenty of room but I dont want to put everything back there. Mamba like to stern squirt empty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Stuff the bow with loose things that can get wet. If you pull the bulkhead as far out as it'll go, there should be plenty of space between the bulkhead and the hull to stuff freeze-dried meals, fuel canisters, ground cloth, canned food, vegetables, etc. up there. The best way to balance the load is just move the seat all the way forward. It'll also make stern access easier.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stuff the bow with loose things that can get wet. If you pull the bulkhead as far out as it'll go, there should be plenty of space between the bulkhead and the hull to stuff freeze-dried meals, fuel canisters, ground cloth, canned food, vegetables, etc. up there. The best way to balance the load is just move the seat all the way forward. It'll also make stern access easier.
Thank you ill give this a go!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts