Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up i know its winter but im already thinkin about the rivers. Looking to purchase a dagger g-ride 6.2 for the upcoming season so if their is anybody out there who has a g-ride or something similar and wants to sell it then def let me know!! thanks -Justin

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have a gride 6.2 that I might be selling. I told my buddy that I would sell it to him for pretty cheap but i am not sure how serious he is. It's a great boat to learn on but you can still play and progress when later.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a gride 6.2 that I might be selling. I told my buddy that I would sell it to him for pretty cheap but i am not sure how serious he is. It's a great boat to learn on but you can still play and progress when later.
sweet dude, yea def let me know. last year was my first real year of paddling. i have an eskimo kendo which was great to learn and progress with, but now i want something shorter and more playful but that i can still river run class 3/4 in. i had a friend with a g ride that i tried and i loved it! so thats what i was really leaning on gettin this season. im def interested if you wanna sell it! let me know
-justin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts