·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CW’s Annual Permit Party
Thursday, January 14th @ 6:30pm
Hosted by Golden River Sports
Refreshments provided by CW and GRS.
Bring a calendar and your paddle buddies.
Permit info and forms will be available for most rivers. There will also be a couple of laptops available for online submissions.
If you have never applied for river permits, this is a great way to learn the ropes. We will have several veteran river runners available to answer all of your questions.
If you have specific permit interests or any questions about the party please let me know via e-mail.
Also, you MUST RSVP to take advantage of the free refreshments and permit materials (this includes the veterans and board members please). NO RSVP - NO BEER, SODA, OR PIZZA!!! I’m not kidding this time!
RSVP to [email protected] NLT January 12th.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More info!!!

I forgot to mention that you must be a current member of Colorado Whitewater to attend.

Not a member? You can find info and become a member by visiting our website at coloradowhitewater.org.

Golden River Sports is located at:

806 Washington Avenue
Golden, CO 80401-1046
(303) 215-9386
www.goldenriversports.net

Thanks!

Kim

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
in your first post it says bring your paddle buddys, if 1 is an AW/CW member and 2 are not can we all still show up?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
non-members

in your first post it says bring your paddle buddys, if 1 is an AW/CW member and 2 are not can we all still show up?
Hi Bob!
I am going to send you a pm. We have allowed non-members to attend our events for a nominal fee in the past. GRS and CW are providing the refreshments for members, but we can work it out. I'll send you some info.
Hope to see you there!!!

Kim

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just some more info:

Bring a pen and a chair with you to the party.
Beer and soda @ 6:30, Pizza @7.

C u there!

Kim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts