Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Likes it wet.
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. My name is Mike Konschnik. I'll be the president of the Colorado State University Kayaking Club for the 2007-2008 school year.

We are a brand new club, initially created by John Ritchey this year. I'm looking forward to taking this club from its infancy to maturity. Right now we only have the boats that are owned by current members of the club, with only a few extras. My goal in becoming the active president of the club is to encourage kids all over campus to come and learn how to roll and eventually participate in our great sport of kayaking.

This is a difficult time for the club because we are not currently recieving funding through Colorado State and we are in desperate need of extra gear from boats, to sprayskirts, to paddles, to helmets.

I know many people have that old dancer or g-force sitting in the garage or backyard collecting dust or leaves. Now is the time to help us out.

I can't wait to introduce new paddlers to our great sport. Thank you so much for your time and genorosity!

Sincerely

Mike Konschnik
[email protected]
240-638-6667
csukayakclub.com

·
Likes it wet.
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Hey Rick. That would be incredible. Thank you so much. I'll give you a call tommorrow. Where are you located?

-Mike Konschnik
240-638-6667 -give me a call anytime

1 - 3 of 3 Posts