Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The gauge looks to be holding pretty steady right around 200. Anyone care to guess if that will hold til Saturday? Worth the drive @ 200? Anyone done it under 200?

I had practically written off the CO creekin' season, but maybe we've got a weekend left...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She told me if she doesn't see footage of me running the Inner Gorge this season she'll divorce me for being such a weak biatch. Guess I gotta make it happen to keep her happy.

Beta por favor!

·
Registered
558 Posts
we ran it last weekend and the flow was perfect for both gorges. I think it will still be good this weekend. I know people who have run it down to 160 or so. Also, my bro said we had higher flow this year than he had last year at 270 on the guage. Our guage reading was around 225. I think there are some deep snow pockets that just keep draining up there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
doublet, I will meet you at the put in tomorrow or Sunday, what works best for you? I am coming from Grand Junction if you want to car pool.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ihateboulder: Let's meet at the Boulder Tea House 6:30 AM on Sunday. After some organic pastries and vegan tea we can rally my 4X4 Prius up to the put-in.

Just kidding. I'm not going anywhere near Grand Junction. I have no idea who you are...

·
Registered
62 Posts
We boated last year at Bailey, my name is Craig.
Lets plan on meeting in Glenwood Springs at noon tomorrow. I drive a blue Chevy Suburban, has Marine Corp sticker on the back, will have a blue Jefe on top. Let me know if that time works for you.
Your not a hippy are you?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I guess I will just camp out at the put in and meet you there doublet. Anyone know of a good spot there? Is it alright to bring guns up there?

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
oh theres lots of pretty places....lead king, bogan canyon, lizard lake, etc....be ready for little texas

·
Registered
62 Posts
Never got on, doublet left me hanging. There was some really cool places to fire off my automatic rifle up there though, plus I got a sick run down Shoshone in my creek boat.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
We fired er up for you boys. Sounds like you had a better time shootin guns anyway.

You definitely want the gauge higher if she's up from rain than you do if you're running snow melt. 260 this week was much lower than 230 two weeks ago. Pictures coming...
Joe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts