Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Cool story, I had seen the picture on the main page earlier and was wondering what the story behind the "monkey bars" picture was... 8)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Badkins,
Can we have a chat sometime. I always email you back but you never respond with answers to any of my questions. I'd like to collaborate on some of these river descriptions (with you and AW) and I'd also like to organize some days for wood removal on the Upper SSV (that sh!t looks gnarly eh). email me through coloradokayaking.com or drop me a private message or something.
Evan J. Stafford

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you. Musta slipped through the cracks, my bad. I'll probably get around to tackling the USSV problem next month when Bailey and Gore are done. 'Til then keep up the good work! Your website is the best thing since, uh, mountainbuzz!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good Sheet!

Very nice ev! Sounds like quite the mish! Respectable call on the hike out. It will always be there!

Hey bud, I will be back in colorado in a few weeks I have a buddy getting married in boulder. I will have a boat & gear, maybe we can get out for a paddle! If nothing else, we need to get together for a beer. It has been way too long my friend!

cheers,

yods

·
Registered
323 Posts
Buy Mike a stiff drink

I am the guy that screwed up the drop and sent the salto on a solo mission down the gorge.
Before this day I had only paddled with mike once or twice before, I new he was a solid person, but I had no idea the lengths he would go to save a fellow boaters kayak!
If anyone ever is fortunate enough to see mike on the river(usually in a yellow, black and red Y wave sport, and with a big old southern grin on his face) You should try and earn yourself some river Karma points and buy that man stiff drink!!! Because he is the type of guy you need on a river with you, just crazy enough to try the impossible!!

Much thanks goes out to even as well, I would not have had a kayaking season with out you man, and I can't wait for round two next year!!

what a great season
Patrick

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BoofAss,
It's E-V-A(not e)-N damn't. Your right what a great f$%!ing season! Ethan & Frenchy you guys rule too (I truly learned a lot from the old school Poudre crew this season. p.s. I need face shots of you guys for the posse page...Adrian, Pagel, Dan, Leif and Patrick as well). Yoder email me your dates so we can hook. Everyone else send in your stories and pics from the season for the enjoyment and inspiration of others! Cool.
EvanJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts