Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
boof splash
158 Posts
fuck yeah dude, thanks for getting that thing out of there. lets go run that shit sometime in the next couple weeks before I head back east!

Kevin

·
Registered
226 Posts
Way to go boys, I'm headed there this weekend. I'd love to go down the run with someone who knows it. I was up there last weekend but everyone said it's a little high (490cfs). I ended up running Yule and the Punchbowls with me mates. Going to stay in Aspen all weekend and try to hit it both Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if you wanna run it together.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Double post: Thanks Fred and Jake! With Pine all messed up, you gotta get the inner to make it worth it. I appreciate your efforts to make this possible. How have runs in Pine been going? Portaging left or running the shitpile?

·
Registered
328 Posts
You guys didn't hurt any fish did you? Take away their little fishy hang out places, "sushi bar" if you will?

·
Registered
745 Posts
You run Miller, call me. I want to watch. We've looked at that thing for 15 years, only real consideration was Dave Eckardt and he decided to pass.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey gare..... if your not on clear creek or bailey this weekend come on down. andy and i are definitely planning on running sunday....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts