Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow that video was impressive. Very impressed on the high level of editing ability. No stupid cut scenes, Beautifully composed, with very nice angles, such as the ones through the branches, etc.

Very impressed... Sorry i make ALOT of videos and my GF is a graphic designer and video editor so i've learned the hard way =)

Good thing you didnt lose that camera... I wouldnt want to have to pay for that thing twice!
The Fonz approves!

·
boof splash
158 Posts
damn fred, every time i watch video of that place i just cant stop thinking about going back. the vid is pretty sick and put together really nicely. I'm already counting down the days until I can get back up there and run that thing again next summer.

will you make it out here for the green race? I think I remember you mentioning something about that?

·
Registered
28 Posts
thanks for the kind words henry...to me, the edit is rough, the and everything else music an experiment, but Fred wanted to post it, so what the heck....

Fred, humble dude he is, did not mention how difficult it was carrying 10-15 pounds of camera on his bow and stern...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts