Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cross this weekend

Anybody running cross this weekend? say saturday? im jonsing and driving somewhere, hopefully not to far.
We may have a crew heading down for Sat and Sun, Its still in the werks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would be down to run Cross this weekend!

I would be coming from SLC! I would love to go run it. If I had the choice between Cody, Wyoming and the Shoshone, and Cross Mtn. I would go to Cody in a heart beat! But if you guys decide to go I will join up with you!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Never been

What is cross like at this level? (Around 860) Is it worth driving out for the day from fort collins?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would meet people on Saturday!

Anyone want to run it on Saturday? I have been invited to go to N.F. Payette but I don't have a whole weekend to give up, so I could meet to run Cross on Saturday and still have time to do some homework in these last weeks of school. Let me know if anyone wants to meet on Saturday!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Mike, you should come to Laramie on Friday and we'll get real drunk, and then drive to Cross on Saturday morning. Yep, that's the plan.

·
Registered
183 Posts
We're heading down Friday, Hitting a couple laps on Sat maybe one sunday and thats the plan from SLC. Jake, gotta buddy who could use a lift home sat if you've got the room.
[email protected]

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am not sure when we are going to come back!

Hey, Craig I am not sure what the plan is at this point! But if we come back on Saturday then there will be room for your friend! My parents have a house in Vernal where my sister lives so we might just stay the night in Vernal and drive home sunday morning! Only time will tell!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cross

Heads up on the flows. Its been snowing here all week. The flows have dropped and i would hate to see people make long drives for minimal flows. I wouldnt head back unless the water gets to at least 850. my 2 cents.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts