I would be coming from SLC! I would love to go run it. If I had the choice between Cody, Wyoming and the Shoshone, and Cross Mtn. I would go to Cody in a heart beat! But if you guys decide to go I will join up with you!
Anyone want to run it on Saturday? I have been invited to go to N.F. Payette but I don't have a whole weekend to give up, so I could meet to run Cross on Saturday and still have time to do some homework in these last weeks of school. Let me know if anyone wants to meet on Saturday!
Hey, Craig I am not sure what the plan is at this point! But if we come back on Saturday then there will be room for your friend! My parents have a house in Vernal where my sister lives so we might just stay the night in Vernal and drive home sunday morning! Only time will tell!
Heads up on the flows. Its been snowing here all week. The flows have dropped and i would hate to see people make long drives for minimal flows. I wouldnt head back unless the water gets to at least 850. my 2 cents.
A forum community dedicated to whitewater kayaking, boating, and rafting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, routes, gear, models, styles, gear swaps, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!