Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can you get the best deals on tickets???

Any locals know of special buys???

·
Registered
59 Posts
ebaker, I am heading to Steamboat next weekend (Feb 18). I heard Steamboat is having a horrible year. How are the conditions? I have never skiied there but I here the mountian sucks unless there is powder. I am only skiing for two days, do you know how I can get a Steamboat card?

Thanks for any beta. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think it's too late to get a Steamboat Card, they are available on the Front Range at several sporting goods stores until December, I think.

The conditions are awesome right now thanks to the last storm, though we are having a less than ideal season. I wouldn't call it horrible by any means, it's just not our season as it is in the southwest. We are having a better year than...say...the Pacific Norhtwest or British Columbia, they are having a horrible year. The mid-mountain base is also deeper here than the I70 areas and the back country is geat right now too.

Life's what you make it....have fun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to it. Damn, I guess it's $72 a day. I'm in Durango and the water in the SW is going to titties!!!! Like Chorter says it will be a feast! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts