Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FRST
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey CB locals... what creeks/roads are flowing and drivable? Anyone been on OBJ yet or looked for wood? I'm looking to get up there within the next week or so before I have to leave CO for the summer...

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
I'm sure Milo will chime in with a more detailed report but its still pretty snowy in them parts. Upper east might've going and reachable but I think you'd be hard pressed to get in there right now....

·
Registered
355 Posts
Riverbrain indicates obj is in. Any word on roads? Maybe we can convince a rafter to plow the roads with promises of young topless women.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Upper East is in. The road is clean to the put-in, but is shit to the take out, got stuck this morning driving the take out road. if you do the upper east just park at the put in and walk back to your cars when your done. Obj and slate look to be flowing but I havn't drivin back far enough to want to walk the rest of the way.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Word. Keep us in the loop on OBJ campground access this week. A number of folks would like to know if hike-up access (from the campground) will be ready this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts