Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday boating.....needing to release some energy and nobody in casper to go with. if anybody is running something and wouldn't mind another along it would be greatly apprectiated, i would repay the favor.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Hey Mike, I may be heading up for a weekend on Northgate and Encampment with some people. If I do, I'll drop you a line. May stop by for some Casper Play Action. Flows still good on the NP?

D

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flows suck at the park right now. super low at 1700 cfs. not even worth the drive. i might hit you up with that encampment. is the white strip in at the moment?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Don't have a recent visual but maybe, based on flows in the Snake and Upper-Upper Blue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Saturday boating.....needing to release some energy and nobody in casper to go with. if anybody is running something and wouldn't mind another along it would be greatly apprectiated, i would repay the favor.

hey man, were coming into CO from SC ready to paddle friday and need some hook ups if possible. were lookin to do some sort of class V creekin and need to know where to head first...any suggestions? if your interested in paddling with us give me a call. 864-314-2960
Andy

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey man, were coming into CO from SC ready to paddle friday and need some hook ups if possible. were lookin to do some sort of class V creekin and need to know where to head first...any suggestions? if your interested in paddling with us give me a call. 864-314-2960
Andy

what area are you guys going to be around?

·
Registered
16 Posts
what area are you guys going to be around?

wherever the water is really. we were thinking about heading to the crested butte if there is water if not maybe Gore, big south, lake creek. it basically depends on water, the gate, or who we can meet up with. so if your running some fun class V let me know, we can head there first.
Andy

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
south platte

im thinking south platte area. we would beable to get in alot of good runs in quick. anybody around the front range like to join? bailey would be good, big t, anything else running i would be glad to hit i would like to get more bang for my buck so im hoping to get 3 good runs in on saturday before driving back to casper. anybody else care to hit the goods hard?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts