Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up,

Any body know if Escalate could or is running right now, Tom, Barry or anybody. Possible Saterday run.

Thanks, Joe Bevins

·
Registered
9 Posts
joe, not sure about escalante but i think me and ben are headed to durango this weekend, how is it right now?? will vallecito be in?? later shane

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What up Shane and Ben,

Play park has been low but has come up a little this week might be ok this weekend. Vallecito is pretty low and I haven't heard about any body that has run it in a while but you might want to ask around more.

My last final is on Thursday and I am probably heading back to G-wood on Friday with all my crap from the year. But give me a call when you get down here and we could hook up.

Ben you said "little" Denney what about you. Ha. Yeah, his # is (970) 946-0242 at least that's the number that I have. I haven't seen him on campus for a while.

Give me a call (970) 618-8943.

Lates, JK

·
Registered
703 Posts
as of last wkend its running but is low and bony. but with the weather stayin in the 70 and 80s, next week ill be down there to check it out. probly thurs or friday

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ben,

for your reply about which gauge is the WWP, yeah the Townrun. And this morning it hit 1000 which is a fun level for cornerpockit but smelter is just a V-wave that throws you off to river-left.

Give me a call

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts