Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby and I are headed to copper for the weekend. Looking for cheap sleep arrangements. Recommendations? Extra rooms? Trade for winter park at a later date?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VRBO is great for long weekends and larger groups but with sort notice and small groups it is far from cheap.

·
Super Moderator
2,849 Posts
The snow report says you should stick to WP this weekend.

Wang knows of a cheap, although tiny, room at Copper, but I guess he doesn't want to let the Cat into the bag.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since we don't have the boy this weekend, and he doesn't have a Copper pass, we let another family stay at our WP condo in exchange for watching our dogs. It will be nice just ski someplace else. We may have a place to stay, but we will put the futon mattress in the back of the truck just in case. I still got some "dirtbag" in me. Plus we are happy that a friend can a weekend away with his kids. The hyperactive 12 year old cattle dog might be the end if him though.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll keep the couch surfing site in mind, thanks. In the end, karma won out and we ended up at a 2 bedroom in wildernest, which we had to ourselves last night. Plus the family that stayed at our condo had a blast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts