Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who is the person(s) behind Skirtworks skirts? Their website says they’re not currently making skirts but to send an email to get on a waitlist. I’ve tried to send two emails recently, but both have failed to be delivered. The phone is disconnected. But the website copyright says 2022. I’m wondering if there’s any way to contact them at all or if they’re just another casualty of our niche, dirtbag sport.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
IR or Level6 are the best skirts on the market these days.

NRS are much improved from what they were 20 years ago--better than the Mtn Surf skirts were--but not quite up there with IR and L6.

Damn, @Pizzle now that you mention it I have one Mtn Surf and two NRS skirts that are old enough to drink, too! I was working in Moscow back in 2000 and got the NRS ones out of the gear corner. Also bought booties, straps, wetsuits...and only replaced them in the past 2-3 years.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I was sad to hear it when Mountainsurf went out of business too. I still have a couple of their skirts in a few cockpit sizes and the one that fits on my current boats is my go to. I have a WIldwasser and a few IR skirts left over that haven't help up as well.

If that wears out... like these guys said...I'll probably get a IR Klingon skirt something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts