Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to create a paddle club for the Conifer/Evergreen area. All levels welcome! I am getting back into the scene and want some fun people to paddle with. Being new to the area I have been unable to connect with local peeps that are boaters. Hit me up and let's get wet!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in conifer and own the evergreen south cafe at the round about on 73. Come stop by we both boat mostly Mondays when we are closed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the invite, but I'm busy Sat. Have fun in Hoyt rapid, remember left to right! Hit me up next trip!

·
..is doing the damn thing
104 Posts
Hey Ron, it's Allan from the Willow Creek. It was good to have you in the other day. I keep meaning to stop in for lunch one day. Seeing as you are across the street, I have to credible excuses...

I'd be in for a club. The wife and I both paddle (SUP) and are looking at at 14' boat right now...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I'm off Brook Forest as well- Row a 13' Sotar cat. Anybody up for a get together sometime? Pizza and beer at Beau Jo's?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I live in evergreen park estates with my wife and two girls 8 & 4. We are an avid boating family w a 16ft raft and a 12ft raft.
We'd be interested in meeting more fellow boaters in the area also.
Bryan

·
Registered
3 Posts
My husband and I are in Kings Valley, also looking to meet boaters in the area. We're camping at Radium Saturday night for an Upper C float Sunday - first raft trip with our 8 month old. Send me an email if you're interested in joining us!

·
..is doing the damn thing
104 Posts
My husband and I are in Kings Valley, also looking to meet boaters in the area. We're camping at Radium Saturday night for an Upper C float Sunday - first raft trip with our 8 month old. Send me an email if you're interested in joining us!
We just had a little girl (4 months) which is the reason we are looking for a raft!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have talked to a couple of other people that are also interested in getting a little float group together up here! Let's see if we could put together something for all of us to meet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts