Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard he has been appointed as Dagger's lead dog and field marketing manager. I have known and paddled with him for many years and can't think of a better choice for Dagger!

Hobie, I can't wait to see what you have planned.

matt

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Hey, Hobie congrats.

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
nice work kenneth!

you gotta move east for the position or will they let you telecommute?

congrats!

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
hey hobie, nice work man! cant think of anyone better for the position! keep up the sickness

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the kind words. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about the new position. I have been with Dagger for 12 years starting out as a tech. rep here in Colorado. There have been many changes over the years but one thing is for certain, we are going to be sure to be true to our roots. The paddlers, what they want to paddle, and how they want to be treated. It is going to take some time but know that I am going to do everything possible to put Dagger back at the top. As a start here is my personal contact info to anyone that needs help or has questions. I want to hear what paddlers want, new product ideas, issues they may have. Whatever. You the paddler have a voice in Dagger now. As for moving out of Colorado, not a chance. I love it here to much. Lots of travel but I will still be here in Gypsum aka Git-Sum.

[email protected]

Paddle,
hobie

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hobie, congratulations and good luck with your new job! That's great news and I'm super stoked for you. Can't wait to see what the future holds for Dagger now. See you in SLC in a couple weeks and look forward to celebrating with you then :twisted:

·
Butt-boater
229 Posts
Way to go Hobie!

Congrats Hobie! I am sure you will do Dagger proud! I look forward to working and paddling with you more in the future. If there is anything I can do to help you out...let me know.

-Bryan Kelsen
www.bryankelsen.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for taking a southern kid under your wing and bringing me along, you are the man! One thing I would like to see in your new line of boats would be boats that don't leak as much, I hate having to sponge out on the Green. I know you will take Dagger to the next level, get 'er done, go Dawgs!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know you are going to turn around Dagger. You have the right attitude for the biz.

Good luck.You desirve it after all the time you have put in!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Don't mean to toot my own horn but I also got a promotion.
No longer a greeter, now a cashier. Got some......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Best of Luck Hobie!!!

We have always enjoyed working with Hobie. I can't imagine anybody better suited for the position. He is a great guy and a good ambassador for the sport. Congratulations on your new position, we look forward to working with you more in years to come!!!

Brian Wright
Glenwood Canyon Kayak

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey hobie, big congrats from the rest of the 4CRS crew. next time you're in durango, the breakfast burritos are on us!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts