Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Confluence Teen Kayak Club

What is it? : A non-profit volunteer teen kayaking club designed to provide a self-responsible but encouraging environment for teen to learn, play, and experience the world of kayaking in a group setting. Teens will meet to kayak on Wednesday nights (April 5th-Oct 4th), with volunteer experienced adults present for safety and instruction.

Organizational Meeting:

February 22nd, 7pm
@Confluence Kayaks, 1615 Platte St, Denver CO 80202
303-433-3676

·
Registered
911 Posts
Great idea don...

Hey, what are the ages for this? Are we talking more 13ish or 18ish? Or all the above.

I might know a couple folks that have kids who would be interested...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ages

Ages 12-18

If they have any interest have them come to the meeting.

·
Registered
253 Posts
You think the day you turn 20 you might be included in more stuff. Not ture. I still can´t drink. And I can´t hang out with Don at the teen kayak club where does it end. What a horrible birthday. (With the exception of the fact that I have spent the last month and a half in Chile) Great idea don. I wish that would have been around when I was learning to boat. did you say that some of the confluence boys when coming down to the futa sometime soon. I will be there for the next two and a half weeks. I hope to see somebody from home.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
303 teens.com

Hey- my wife resembles that remake. Didn't they bust some young lawyer from Steamboat for something like that? Had something to do with him, his kayak, a hotspring full of spring breakers, and a snorkle.

Reed- you might be too old for the club, but there's always room for you on the coaching staff. VIP, one night only, that kind of jazz.

Just a reminder. That the first meeting is tonight 7:00pm at the shop.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
It never happened. They had one meeting and then never put anything together after that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts