Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a chance to do a local kayaking segment for a new program, and it will be showing this month. The show is call Rocky Mountain Adventure, it will air on Comcast cable channel 5, Sept. 22nd- 24th, at 7:30 CET (I think that means 6:30 in Colorado- viewing times here always mess me up.)

The show was filmed at the Whitewater Park in Golden. It's kind of corky, everything is unscripted, but it was fun to shoot. There is also some cool Colorado footage from our buds at Penstock Produtions (thanks Daniel).

You can also see us this month on John Elway's latest commercial singing his new jiggle. And, read all about how cool it is to paddle the Platte River in the November issue of Outside Magazine.

Plus, one more TV plug. Mark Taylor and I will also be on OLN this month featured on the Outside Magazine Top Ten "Sport Cities to Live In". I'm not sure the dates and times. We just shot the footage last week.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Geeze Don... sounds like you are turning into a regular action movie hero!!! Move over Schwartzeneger...

Right on Confluence!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts