Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI for everyone, be sure to wear your scuba mask when at confluence. I was on the wave below the coarse and BAM found something scratched my cornea. Had to make a trip to the hospital. As everyone knows, the area is fun but can be nasty. Seriously does anyone know of a great pair of boating glasses/goggles.

·
Registered
882 Posts
It can happen on any river, although the SP does have more chud floating in it. I've had my eyelids turned outside in, lashes grating over the eyeball, after windowshading when landing a blunt poorly at Insignificant on the Upper G.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ran into a guy boating in Mexico that had a pair of, I think there called Bart's they are a cross between glasses and goggles. I recall there was a gasket around the lens that sealed out the water. He swore by them and claimed they kept out the water. I have seen them in Paddler Mag. sounds like thats what your looking for.

·
Registered
305 Posts
get these

Aqua Sphere makes a great mask/goggle its the one on that link, I sold lots at the SCUBA shop I used to work at.

They have them at A-1 Scuba on Oxford street just up from Union Chutes, cost like 27.00
Support your local business and no I don't work there!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
i bought a pair of SEAL MASK, cant comment on them at the moment, except that they look good and really stick to your face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts