Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be a mule.
No, nothing illegal. I have a small package (satellite phone) that I need brought down.
Free airport shuttle anywhere in San Jose, or one day free boat rental of your choice: LL Jefe, BS Mystic, WS Habitat, BS Scud, BS RAD 180, WS ZG-48, or G-Ride 6.2 for doing this favor.
Must have references inside the paddling community.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hey Matt I can't come down to Costa yet but I have a favor to ask you. You know that squirt boat that has been in my shop for almost a year now, I think I would fit in it perfectly if I could take out the foot foam. So if the foam isn't glued in and with your permission do ya think I could take it up to U.S.S. some time.
Thanks,
Kevin

P.S. there is a paycheck here for you that has been around for a few months. Ha Ha (I am serious)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so YOUR my dad

I was wondering who my dad is...?!?

Dear Mullet head,

You can use my squirt boat, but do be very careful. It is old and brittle fiberglass and squirt boating can be dangerous to your health. May I suggest hand paddles, "treading," is definately the way to go, but take it to flat water first and get the feel. Maybe you can talk Pagel or one of the other wizards of the USS to give you a few tips. Don't worry about the foam... it can always be fixed.

As for the paycheck, you could do me a huge favor and drop that in the mail:

Matt Johnson
c/o Vicki Brasfield
3240 Windsor Lake Dr.
Atlanta, Georgia 30319

I'm a little disappointed in you. Every other Poudre raft guide seemed to migrate down here for at least a week or two. It's o.k. though, you can come next year. We'll have even more boats and our own van by then.

Have a great season!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts