Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats ever bodys favorit combo moves? i like the mcnasty to loop, clean blunt to mcnasty, pb and j ( blunt to backstab)!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hole: Back loop to McNasty
Wave: Bread and Butter

Why are you asking?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
On the river: comin' in fast to a ski-jump style rock that's just covered, blunt off the rock landing facing upstream in the wave right next to it; then blunt the other way off the wave and continue down the rapid, preferably throwing some kickflips and wavewheels on the way. It's sick! (though obviously a little dependent on features:) )

COUNT

·
Registered
396 Posts
moving downstream, jump up onto a rock and do a 180 or a 540, pref a 5 of course, as your bow comes back upstream, slice it into the water to make it a bow splat, keep wheeling, preferrably in the opposite direction you were moving, come away from the rock on your stern, use the eddy water to rotate around your long axis (screw around) until you get back into the right alignment to do some eddy-line wheels until you run out of river power, no sloppy throw downs allowed, this is to be done with as much of the rivers energy as can be harnessed :) .. deck grabs anywhere in this sequence award huge style points

this ones old, but a rocket-move reentry is super stylin, especially if you can move straight into an aerial once the wave is caught, i have definately never landed that

in a hole, 360 stern twist into a back loop, i have definately never landed that either

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Hell yeah. He looked like he was about to pass out when he came up though :).

·
Registered
323 Posts
combo

From a creeking stand point..
I really love the boof to backender to getting worked in the hole to seeing god. It is a move that I only bust out when the ladies are watching..

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahhaha

down river trick to surf in a wave train!
donkey flip off the wave so your inverted now pull your feet up towards your head, this puts you looking upstream now loop from the wave by stabing on your way down and use the power and jump up really high

1 - 8 of 8 Posts