Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey! just seeing if there are any paddling groups- beginner to inermediate not just on weekends? Boulder area or anywhere cool and refreshing. Just want to get on the water with some cool peeps...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hey hey! just seeing if there are any paddling groups- beginner to inermediate not just on weekends? Boulder area or anywhere cool and refreshing. Just want to get on the water with some cool peeps...
I'm going to golden with another gal on Monday around 10ish if you'd like to meet up. We went today and had a great day. Let me know! Are you in boulder?
Beth

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to golden with another gal on Monday around 10ish if you'd like to meet up. We went today and had a great day. Let me know! Are you in boulder?
Beth
I'm in Longmont now, but close enough. I am going to Durango this weekend, but will be around most the summer. So if you guys are out and about paddling keep in touch!

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
I'll be getting a couple private trips on the Lower Animas this weekend if you want to hook up when you get to town.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My husband and I will be heading to CO (final destination Salida/Buena Vista) sometime in July and will be looking to paddle some III-ish rivers. Any suggestions on how we might meet up with other paddlers? I'd love to paddle with other women.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
I should be rolling in on Sunday (taking a detour through Chama) but would be stoked to get on the river.
I'm on call to push rubber for money, but I'm going to do a girl's trip Sunday afternoon- 2-ish if I don't have a trip; 4-ish if I do. Give me a call 970-749-4625.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts