Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a master list of all the events in Colorado for the summer of 2007? I'm organizing a team trip, and we're starting to make a tentative schedule. I know the main ones-- Fibark, Vail, etc., but I was wondering if there are any other smaller events that are worth attending.

thanks for the info

David Finney
Team Riot

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lyons White Water Festival is usually the first or second week of June and the Golden has rodeo festival on Memorial Day weekend every year too.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
David....I have sent you a PM. The Lyons whitewater festival is June 9th this year. I would like to offer to any other groups or teams that are in the process of planning next years schedule to please email me. I can get you information regarding our event for next year. We have a lot of changes that I think everyone is going to be really psyched about. We'll be having a creek race down The Narrows of the South Saint Vrain (V+). We'll also be having an after party at Oskar Blues Bar and Grill. Bike trials will be happening at the freestyle site. We're also discussing a Micro-Brew Beer festival that will be integrated with our event.
[email protected]

·
Registered
396 Posts
oh be joyful race assuming its happening this year, thatl be the best time for gunny rodeo too, (first week of june?)although our spot gets poopoed and there has been no talk(thatmyhermitasshasheard) of a rodeo this season yet (there is a massive pile of material at the park right now i can only assume they will have it in the water by then)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts