Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently moved to Cody from Jackson and I need some people to boat with this spring and summer. I'm a solid IV+ boater looking to get on the clarks fork, shoshone, and stillwater. Full size truck and takeout beers will be provided!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, thanks! Im outta town for work but when i get back im going to check out gradient and the facebook page!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I used to live in cody. great country.
find a guy by the name of ed driving the old black suburban or travel all.
he's the kayak man in that town...

·
Registered
48 Posts
You will not be disappointed! I am from Cody, I am currently living in Laramie but have plans to be back in Cody as soon as possible! Cody has a small solid group of boaters. A crowded day on the water is like a group of four! There is a lot of great boating to be had within an 1.5 of Cody in any direction you pick to go! What is your name and I will add you to the Cody Kayaking Message Board Page on Facebook. this weekend there is a group of boaters coming down from Bozeman or Missoula to boat tomorrow and Sunday. I think Jerod Ready is planning on getting out both days I think and Ed is going Sunday. the Facebook page you find people and everyone posts when they are headed out to boat! It is a great community!!!!! Welcome!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts