Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get my paws on one of these books for a long time now and am about to give up hope. I know they went out of print a long time ago, but I figured there would be some lying around somewhere. Anyways, does anyone know where someone like me could get one??

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are there plans for a new CRC? Any beta on when it will be coming out? Why would they quit printing the old one?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Also, does anybody have a copy of CRC I they'd be willing sell? I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for awhile, but to no avail. Thanks.

COUNT

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'll sell you mine for one *million* dollars. mmmhoohoohaahhahahhhahaha

·
Registered
745 Posts
They are out of print and sold out, so I doubt 35 will get you one. As of now I know Gordon and Dave do not plan on printing another batch and I doubt they ever will. Gordon is over it and printing is way too expensive.

I have the first printed proof of crc 2, uncut. Any bids, lol. Good luck

Gary

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some who has the book should scan it in, page by page... create a pdf file out of it... and sell it to us for a small services fee

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I'd put forty GW's on a CRC I. I'm looking for the first version, not the second, so I'm not exactly sure what it's worth. Also, the $40 is convertable to any form of river currency that is desired, i.e. cold brewed beverages of your choice, a couple spots on any permits drawn this season, river karma :D , etc. Anybody?

COUNT

·
Registered
460 Posts
send a check to:

Colorado Rivers & Creeks 2
3432 Cripple Creek Sq.
Boulder, CO 80303 USA

$33.00

websites instructions for CRC2 no info on CRC1 sorry

·
Registered
6 Posts
:twisted: NEVER FEAR :twisted:

Coming soon!!!

In April 2007 a new guidebook to the Souhtern Rockies will be released courtesy of Wolverine Publishing, Newcastle, CO!!!

NEW RUNS LISTED!!!!! HUNDREDS OF NEW PHOTOS!!!!! BETA FOR THE ENTIRE STATES OF WYOMING, COOLORADO, UTAH, NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA!!!!!
EPIC STORIES, ENORMOUS WATERFALLS, AND THE EVER PRESENT BOOF STROKE!!!!!

More information to be distributed as this project develops.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CRC version #1

I have a copy of the first version copyright 1995; International standard book number 0-9645399-5-0. It has my name and address written on the first page inside and has check marks on some of the river descriptions to denote the number of times I'd run that river. cover and first couple of pages turned and some wear at top and bottom of spine. Would probably say the condition is a 6 of 10 minimum. If interested, let me know what it's worth. [email protected].

·
Registered
745 Posts
I wouldn't send a check to Gordon as he will just send it back. The book is sold out! No more to buy retail. Look for whoevers book posted above.

Gary

·
Registered
206 Posts
Last time I was at The Boulder Book Store (about a month ago) they had 4 or 5 of them.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Quest-
I don't think that e-mail worked. I tried it from a couple of my different e-mails but always got an ERROR message. Sorry if it worked and you've got few extra messages from me.

COUNT

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yeah, What Gary said. Look for the book coming out from whichever bozos think that they can outdo CRC2. HA.

·
Registered
16 Posts
CRC #1 AVAILABLE

I HAVE A 1995 COPY THAT THE DUCT TAPE ON THE SECOND ADDITION'S SPINE WAS INSPIRED BY. REBIND IT OR DUCT TAPE IT YOURSELF.. LET THE BIDDING BEGIN....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts