Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to remind everybody that the Clear Creek Whitewater Festival is on Sunday. Slalom will start at 9:30 and Rodeo will start at 1ish after slalom. We will also be having a boatercross in the afternoon. The party and awards will be at the Golden Hotel after the rodeo. All boaters get 2 for 1 on some drink specials. :D
Thanks,
Mike
PS Anyone who is going to the Teva Mountain Games has plenty of time to get down here on Sunday for a 1pm rodeo.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The prize list is impressive this year - come, claim yours, and show the Golden community how much you appreciate the park. Thanks! :wink:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Mike, Spencer, and Gary, I can be in charge of judging for the small price of a few beers. :D I won't be paddling for at least 2 weeks, so I'll be looking for something to do. I broke my T11 on Yule Wednesday. Give me a call if you need help with anything for the event.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Registration times & cost?

If I am just interested in entering the rodeo, what time do I need to show up to register, and how much is the entry fee?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Registration begins at 9am Sunday morning. Off hand I don't know what the fee is but it can't be too terribly much.

Kyle - sorry to hear about your incident on Yule. Those guys are all up at Vail right now but I know we could definitely use you Sunday. We'll be arriving around 8am, but as the rodeo doesn't get going until early afternoon you probably don't have to worry about getting there till a bit later. Don't know what the open container law is down there, Bloody Mary's at 7am though....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Kyle: I'm assuming we need a judge, but either way I'll bring a few bottles of old # VI for you.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Golden's finally flowing good! I spent 2 hours in there this morning having my best day of the season and with the continued heat it's only going to get better. Flows for the rodeo tomorrow should be pretty sweet.

Don't forget to get there early to register. Slalom starts at 9:30 and the rodeo around 1-1:30. After party and awards at the Golden Hotel following the rodeo.

Go West team :!:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Clear Creek Whitewater Festival

$20...you can enter as many events as you wish for this paltry amount... cash,checks, sorry--no credit cards...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts