Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this probably happens a lot on Clear Creek, but figured I'd let everyone know that my car got broken into at the lower Rigo parking lot. I guess that's what I get for paddling Lower Clear Creek. Dude smashed a window and stole my Ipod (which was readily visible). What wasn't visible is the low quality of music on my Ipod. I hope that asshole has fun listening to Mickey Avalon and Ke$ha for the next few weeks.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Dude, that blows. That canyon seems to attract an extraordianary amount of scum. I've got a buddy that leaves all of his windows down. At least that way if they steal his shit he doesn't have to replace a window.

On another note...give me a shout if you want to hit CB with us June 12-13... Drew

·
Registered
834 Posts
Try not to leave anything at all visible in your car in the canyon. I don't even leave empty burger king wrappers in my car because ANYTHING that catches their eye will just make them satisfy their curiosity by smashing out your window to see if it is valuable.

Kent's car got stolen last year in the same spot for the same thing: iPod or something was visible, so they smashed the window. They ended up finding his spare key somewhere in the car and stole the whole car.

So... if you leave bait out for the meth head assholes they are going to get into the habit of breaking into our cars at that spot. Please don't do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts