Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
It works pretty well in Chrome on my phone though. I list stuff with it all the time. The app sucks, I just bookmark MB.

·
Registered
506 Posts
From the app (which does suck) you can hit the 3 dots in upper right then hit web view then swap.

Jim

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have always had problems with the mobile app skipping over blocks of responses and that's why I commented as I did in the above statement. I have recently found that if I hit refresh all the skipped responses appear. So now I think the app is great and I apologize to whomever is responsible for the mobile app. That was pretty rude to just throw a comment like that out there without an explanation.

Jim

·
Registered
506 Posts
You can get to them pretty fast if you are on a thread and then tap the 3 dots in the upper right. Then go to web view. The swap is an option from there. I used to have to go to web view all the time to read a thread in its entirety. Now I just hit refresh.

Jim

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I don't use the app, I do what randaddy does and go to the full site on chrome. I don't like the mobile site either, you can't go to the last page of a thread without going through each page.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
If you tap the thread title it will allow you to go to any page.

Jim
The mobile app or the mobile optimized web page?

I guess either way I still like the normal chrome view even on my phone.

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,265 Posts
I had problems with the app on my Nexus 7 so I went back to the full site in Chrome. I havent tried it on my Samsung yet because the full site runs fine in Firefox beta.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts