Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,552 Posts
It seems to work now with some effort. I just posted. When I looked at my post it was missing info. I clicked edit, changed what needed changing and then deleted the duplicate post it made. Looks ok now. That said.......

Brand new canyon prospector, $325.00. glacier white. Didn't fit boat.

·
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
621 Posts
Just hit submit once when you place your ad. It will spin and spin and spin and then direct you to an error page, do not just go back and repost. Your ad has posted, just navigate back to the ads page and you should see it live and without the "sold" issue.

If you have the sold issue, delete all your duplicate ads, go into the one you want to keep and hit edit, then repost ad. This will repost it and I have not had the "sold" issue on reposted ads.

Admin, can you please find a fix for this?

·
Registered
24 Posts
ZAC, is this 103 qt? I'm interested.

you interested in a canyon outfitter 125?

Brand new canyon prospector, $325.00. glacier white. Didn't fit boat.[/QUOTE]

·
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
621 Posts
I just did this and it removed the "sold" from next to my ad.

I gave somewhat misleading instructions though.

These are more clear:

Click into your ad
Click the options dropdown in the upper RH corner of your ad
Click "RELIST IT"

Sorry my last instructions said to go to edit ad and then relist, you don't need to do that, there is a relist it option in the drop down. This is still a shitty fix for a broken system, its not perfect but at least then people can click into your ad.

Them reaching out to contact you through the Buzz system thats another story... Put your email in your ad somewhere.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have successfully used Buzzard classies for dozens of transactions. It is a useful feature and a primary reason I pay attention here. I assume advertisers pay for hits and right now the Buzz is making it easier to shop on Craigslist.

It would be nice if the website owners took a little pride in their product.

·
Definite maybe
902 Posts
It seams that since this site has been sold, the site seams to have become neglected. Thanks classifieds have been screwed up for months and now my tablet can't seem to get off this fn mobile view. Desk top is so much better. This has been a good reference for years but it might not be long for a new site at this rate.

·
Definite maybe
902 Posts
Wow can't even edit anymore when my auto spell messes up everything

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Admins and Mods.... the classifieds needs to get cleaned up again. There is an add that is duplicated for two and a half pages and some others that have the "sold" not sold problem.

NoCo....you should be able to edit for a few hours after you post....maybe its something to do with the mobile side.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
When I was trying to sell some boats a couple of months ago, I finally started my ads with the price and my phone number and a disclaimer it wasn't sold in the first few lines. Having my phone number at the front of the ad helped me sell one of the boats. The rest sold on Craigs list. Too bad they can't take the time to fix this feature. I've stopped even looking at the want ad's.

·
Registered
41 Posts
As far as I can tell, there are only moderators here...no site admins. Any/all requests to fix, address, or at least acknowledge these issues with the classified forum for the months now it has been broken seem to be either ignored or followed-up with absurd questions about browser versions, etc.

·
My name isn't Will
323 Posts
Last Day doesn't work either

In addition to this issue, very often if I click on "ads posted the last day," I get a blank screen, but if I select "the last seven days," I get things posted today.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts