Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this trailer does it all. set up to carry a dirt bike and 13-14 foot raft and has 15 inch rims and strong axle
originally was a 1947 Willy's military trailer, so that is the box. underneath is a new axle and 15 inch rims with a 4 inch steel square tube that runs from tip to tail and provides strong support for gear and dirt bike.
run your own shuttles and this trailer pays for itself
I am only selling it because I can no longer lift my raft with full fishing frame up on to the roller, especially after a day or two of rowing. my weakness is your gain! (i built a lower one that I hope to use for many years to come).
Young folx, this is the adventure trailer for you.
Price: $1650 or best or more if you want it bad enough

this is just the trailer w/motorcycle carrier, no raft, and no winch that you see in the pictures, that got installed on my new trailer
Thank You

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want this! Could we come down this weekend to check it out?
I will be out fishing tomorrow but Sunday would be good.
the planks are 8ft 2in. long x 9 in wide. 54in space between (on-center)
is there a way to do private messaging on this site? it's my first posting

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are the lengths on those runner planks? Also, what's the width between them? Good looking trailer!
[/QUOT
the planks are 8ft 2in. long x 9 in wide. 54in space between (on-center)
thanks for checking it out, it always catches someone's eye when we are at the boat ramp.
you interested in this or fabricating your own?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Buy with confidence, he’s near I-70 and 25. Pm me and I’ll communicate if needed. Great guy, math teacher, in my wedding! Got married on the river, deal with confidence!
Let me know if I can help,
Jon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trailer is still available. the only day I could show it is on Thursday this week or will have to wait til June 23, back to back fishing trips starting in about 15 minutes! thanks I will check for reply when I get back weds night/thursday morning
if you PM me with your phone number, my wife can pass that along to me when I check in with her later today

1 - 10 of 10 Posts