Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have all day free Monday, wanted to paddle some class iv near Denver. Given current flows, options may be limited. Maybe Foxton/Waterton, or perhaps Kermit's down on Clear Creek if it goes up a bit (unlikely). PM me if interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Would be interested in some IV on Monday. See how flows develop over the weekend, but as you say, it might be limited. I live in Denver, but willing to make long drive for a day trip if necessary.

cheers - fino

·
Registered
298 Posts
i might be in too, tryin to get up to buena vista for paddlefest but if it dosent work out im happy to do waterton, foxton, cleer creek, whatevers clever !!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Still interested for Monday? Ran Waterton today - pretty much as good as anything around Denver. Be nice if some extra water was released in Foxton. If interested, would go to Numbers. Post reply and let me know what you might be thinking.

·
Registered
298 Posts
im down for numbers, would like to do pine creek too ! poudres running decent, so is lower cleer creek. what up buzzards ? jco6560. call me steve 719 994 6427

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If clear creek holds, I would say we should do that, as it's close and it's probably gonna be the only time it runs this year. But if foxton bumps up I'm game for that and would do the numbers if that's the best opportunity. That said, traffic will be a bitch if we go that far coming back on memorial day weekend. Call me--nine one seven 6129334-Tim

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good point about returning on 285 on Memorial Day. If CC is good for everyone, meet at Golden park or bridge at Rigor? Anytime works for me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If either of you decide on somewhere today - please let me know. Always looking to meet some paddlers. text or phone at 832-392-0575.

thanks - fino

·
Registered
950 Posts
2 of us are meeting at tunnel 1 for a black rock to tunnel 1 run at 11am...we haven't done BR but at this low level it is mostly class four with easy scouts/portages of the narrows/BR/& rigo. Join us! 970 817 163nine

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great day - probably heading to Numbers on sat of this coming weekend. No plans for sunday - keep in touch if you have some interest and suggestions. -fino

1 - 13 of 13 Posts