Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I arrive in Colorado tomorrow, but unfortunately there does not seem to be any water, except for Bailey and a rumored release on the Ark for FibArk. Thank God for Bailey!!!

I am thinking of taking a week and heading into Wyoming. Interested in hitting the day stretch of the Clark Fork Yellowstone and Crandall creek. Can anyone out there help with judging flows on the Clark's Fork? AW does not list a gauge for the run, however there is a gauge called, "Clark's Fork at Belfry" which is showing 3400 and dropping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Ethan,
The Day stretch of the Clarksfork is really good right now,(4.4 ft) although a bit high to run everything. I'd look carefully at Adrenaline, (I don't run it) but its pretty burly, everything else is a go and is dropping. Crandall is a bit high but runnable and will get better as it drops a bit. the Lower CF is at a surly level now but will be dropping, (2.5 ft is my favorite level for the lower).

Check in when you get up in this area and we can get some folks together to go boating,

Thanks,
Andy
Gradient Sports
307-587-4659

1 - 4 of 4 Posts