Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,105 Posts
Yes, I've also been wondering where our favorite flamer is.... Maybe he's one of those short-attention-span types who came, made a splash and is now fading away. Regardless of what I thought of some of his incindiary posts, his website (gobacktothefrontrange.com???) is one of the funniest that I've ever seen!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Did anyone preserve his website info? I guess the domain name has gone to someone else.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hmm that explains a lot, guess I should pay attention as well. My question does still stand though. I was trying to check out his website a while back. It would be cool if it was still around.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Dude, that's awesome. Thanks P.

COUNT

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Sweet, never of heard of that before, but it works perfect. And thanks to Chunderboy for the laughs.

·
Registered
260 Posts
jrzgirl, you are posting to a thread over 2 years old, ya know?

pay attention, dipshit.

Ever thought that maybe she knew and was just bumping this to pay tribute considering tomorrow is the anniversary of the accident...

·
Super Moderator
4,105 Posts
This is what we call "Resurrected Chunder"

BTW - I'll be running Alberton Gorge the next two days. Launching Cyr tomorrow at noon, look for a Blue Subaru towing a blue Vanguard with yellow oars. I'll tote your beer and be happy to wait for good surfs....

Andy H.

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
the chunderboy left no rapid un swam and nobody unriled. he was the master at what he did best- shit talking.

i hope he's running the endless gnar in heaven and paragliding for days above. may you rest in peace our fallen comrade!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Thanks pizzle. I always wished I could read his stuff again. Miss the little man getting it done in a big way. Sully, was the man. Smile everytime I think about that little f&*(er.

RIP Brotha
Gary
2yrs today

1 - 16 of 16 Posts