Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know this is a kayaking forum, but the group watching me from the shoreline at supermax today was looking for a fail. (didn't happen, styled it like it should be done) so best bet at catching me f++%n up will be on tue eve, 8:30 pm at the oriental theater, when my band, underland, plays it's first real public performance. I play guitar and sing, when I'm not playboatin' and creekboatin'... Should suck ass.... Come point and laugh ;) there is a crappy band b 4 us at 73o and 3 bands after us that should know something about their insturments.... 1$ at the door. oriental theater, 44th and tennyson, denver highlands

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nobody was watching to see a supermax fail... I was taking notes on how it's supposed to be run. Too bad you can't sing and play guitar as good as you can kayak.

·
Registered
579 Posts
to lazy to look up your band...
what kinda music?

and since we are all dirt bag kayakers saving our $ for the kick As* Bailey fest t-shirts and stickers.... what's da cover $?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do people watch nascar and indy races? Thought it was for the crashes.... When I hang out at tunnel at gorefest it's not take notes on how to run it. ;) one dollar cover charge, may be too steep for some "dirtbag" kayakers. we're kind new so we've been working on 3 originals (one regaeish, one faster, one jazzyer) also some crappy covers (u2 - beautiful day, in god's country. white stripes - hardest button to button, dead leaves and the dirty ground. Stp - plush. Beatles - come together. The cult - firewoman. CCR - born on the bayou. Really just a buncha crap that we like. :)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too old for rock n roll, but not too old to swim gore ;) Probably not worth the drive on a tues nite....especially from the eagle valley. But will try to get a recording on youtube eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts