Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They did an article about Brad Ludden, Tyler Bradt, and Rush Sturges and their trip to Madagascar this fall. Pretty cool with a sick shot of rush running a fairly beefy drop. I’m super stoked however at the intro shot of B.L as he is sitting in one of my big pimpin' chairs. I was stoked so I thought I would share....

hobie
Dagger Kayaks

·
Registered
22 Posts
OK, here goes a shameless plug for my friend Grayson Schaffer who wrote that article and shot the photos......

Unfortunately, because of his recent hiring at Outside Magazine as a full time employee, he will not be able to accompany us (his "East Coast" homies) on a two week creeking mission in Chile / Argentina over these holidays which he was previously planning on doing...

Welcome to corporate America Grayson.....We'll be thinking about you while we are dropping nice clean ones next week...

I guess if you are going to be tied down to a job, thats not a bad one to be tied down to..

Best of luck buddy!

Christian

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
It's cool that they came back and had a positive article this month. I thought Clay Wright was wrong to dis Rush and his crew for partying to hard in the coolest people article last month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts