Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
cool vid but

Cool vid but why show a picture of Someone running Lindgren's Drop and not have it in the vid? Then start the vid with the gayest most overrated more fun on a blow up ducky run as South Silver? How can you put South Silver in a supposedly cool 2007 vid. Come on Cali Product, you know better than that. Let's See Lindgren's drop. Even The Range Life who still think YIPEE slides are the coolest thing ever don't put South Silver in their vids.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhhhh, well its just a video update they sent in, not a "film". Like a video blog. And as for the shot of Scott's drop, Charlie sent that to me last year and I used it as an example of Charlie running something burly. I believe the footage will be in an actual upcoming film.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hahaha, you're right. SS is overrun, overshot, but still fun as hell. We did a quick vid trying to show what is going in cali right now. That was the first run of the year on SS. It was mainly put in to get everyone (including us) excited for creaking season again, not to be the GNAR GNAR death metal video (which are also sweet). Those three runs are the best of whats going now in Cali. As far as Scott's drop, there is a vid on caliproduct with that being run, as for it being run this year who knows, there is still a crap load of snow blocking put-in to royal gorge. Charlie.

·
Registered
34 Posts
just got to remember south silver is a hell of a lot better than nay of the shitty mank mank out here in CO. very few things even compare in this state. plus cali blows CO out of the water. just remember that

·
Registered
120 Posts
who the hell is crapdon, what a douchbag. Have you ever run south silver at high water you little bitch, I'll bet you'd live up to your name just thinking about running it crap boy. That run is freaking sweet, where the hell are you from Eagle county? That's enough to make you little jaded right there eh! Maybe if you get a nice Camera and wait around long enough to get some footage of the Steamboat crew coming down and bagging your shiat you could produce a video worth 10 cents, maybe you could double your yearly income. Tell you what, why don't you concentrate on things like cleaning out Cross Creek and the Beaver and don't post again until they're clean.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yeah Crapor, stiirun up the shiite again. I thought the surf may have taken it out of you a bit. Guess I was wrong.

Is your shoulder any better? Looks like you're gonna have to thow down some Skyscraper to back up your pot stiirun. Exit Ramp is a slide though--which is so 90's right?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Cali definately rules over CO. Thats why CO is called Craporado and we are Craporadons. Cali is called Cuntifornia and they are Cuntifornians. Which would you rather have in your yard. Cali does have more cow piss for flow better in a rubber ducky runs than even Routte County though. Thats why Wayne Chorter lives there now, hes more overrated than Prince.

Calis most overrated runs:
South Silver
Dry Meadow
Brush Creek

Calis most underrated runs:
Silver Fork - right across the road from the overrated one
S. Merced
Devils Postpile
N. Stanislaus

Shoulder is good Smokey, Im thinking some more surfing for rehab. Now that i think of it surfing is probably way more overrated than kayaking.

·
Registered
120 Posts
No way bro, prince kills it. That guy gets more strange than all kayakers combined. I'm back in durango now, I had Dry Meadow, Brush and South Silver so dialed in at low water it's not even funny. I got so good at em' that it doesn't even feel like class five plus anymore. Underated my ass!!!, ask any badass from L.A. what the hardest shiat they've paddled is and chances are it's one of those three. I've been down here killing it in d-town, hermosa creek and the piedra are no joke but I've been slaying it on em' to put it mildly. Once Gillman Gorge drops below 300 I'll be up there rocking purple rain and slaying it too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts