Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in to the records office for La Plata County and looked up the land owned by the Tacoma Power plant. They only own land on the river right side of the creek and their land ownly extends about 300ft up the creek. Completley surrounding their land is forrest service for miles in all direction. Their is no way that these people can legally keep you off there land even though their caretaker will tell you the exact opposite and will threaten to get his shotgun if you proceed up the creek. I have tried to submit a jpeg file to the photo galleries showing a aerial view of the property boundaries but can never seem to get the photo gallery upload to actually work.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Jared, (if this is you)

Want to giver next weekend? I'm down. Call me.

One other thing, did you find any information on the so called "mining claim"? Could be interesting/a problem.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tacoma doesn't have the mining claim, if anyone does their is no record for it. As far as the La Plata county records go, the entire area in question is forrest service land. Unless these guys have documents to prove otherwise they can pretty much eat a diack.

This weekend we're planning a sweet mission, can't divulge the info over the buzz though. If you want in give me a call. 970-946-4302 JJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts