Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am sorry to say that due to a scheduling conflict out of my control, we will need to CANCEL the free rodeo clinic at the MEYERS pool on March 13th.

We, the Mountain Miser Team, will reschedule this event at a later date. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions and/or interest in future free clinics.

[email protected]

The season is coming up and we are all trying to learn new stuff, therefore Mountain Miser is having a FREE RODEO CLINIC on March 13th at the Meyers Pool. the only cost is the pool fee ($6.75).

The clinic will be based on the need of the participants and will cover the basic rodeo moves; edging, body position,cartwheels, split wheels, and much more.

Wavesport paddler BROOK AITKEN will be the lead instructor and some of the Mountain Miser paddling team will be there to help.

Here is what you will need:

-A playboat ( EZ, S6, Kingpin, POP, or something similar)
-Skirt, paddle and helmet (suggestion)
-A good "pool" roll

CLINIC TIMES:

The clinic will start @ 4:00 and go for about an hour and half (5:30)
Any one is welcome to join the clinic at any time. We will meet at the low dive for introductions and any questions.

ALL participant will receive a coupon for $10.00 off any regular priced paddling item in the store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts