Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

I am curently out in DC right now. Just got off the Cheat river WV. Luke hopkins and myself went up to canada, to find no water, and decided to drive all the way back to a flooded northern WV.

Check out doubleyouess.com for more or click here....

http://www.doubleyouess.com/currentNews.php?news_id=76

Im ready to be home, considering the CO river jumped 5 grand since I left.... :(

Ben Guska
Team WS

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
nice junior. the cheat rules. try to hit the dry fork before you leave. ask a local. you'll know what i'm sayin' once you get there.

i got bigwater plans for you when you get back. i've found some ridiculous big waves & holes for you to schralp. get in touch with me. asap.

enjoy yourself & tell luke/anne that i say hello.

werd.
tg

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey TODD~!

I was gonna email you, I saw the flows are going huge! I was gonna actually ask you about that! We were gonna hit the dry fork, but the shuttle situation seemed lousy, and the level was dropping really quick. We actually werebanking on the NF of the black, cuz when we showed up the upper black was like 740 cfs, which was high i guess, and we were like oh the nf should be in, but we showed up there, and it was doable, but super low, so we just decided to hit up the canyon. Some big surf waves. We should plan a trip this weekend....
Gonna run GF of the Potomac tomorrow, super stoked!

Email me
[email protected]

Ben Guska

1 - 3 of 3 Posts