Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any thoughts? union is running as we speak. both the top hole and hollywood are working. we've always been at golden and hate to piss anyone off, but union is WAY better right now. can we get away with it at last minute like this? any feedback would be appreciated.

cheers david

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a bunch of calls are coming in to the shop to move the demo to union. i need more input so i can say it was a majority decision. don't be shy. post what you think. i need to decide in the next hour.

david

·
Registered
105 Posts
I pretty much live at union chutes and I checked it out on my lunch and the top hole looks pretty good. Plus for those who have never paddled union chutes it is a good time to check it out. It doesn't come up all that often.

-Leo

·
Registered
567 Posts
UNION

Union it is. I just got off the phone with David and that's where he & the boats (not to mention the water) will be.
Email your paddling buddies so they know where to be, cause while there's water we're going to play there.
If you've never been to Union tonight's the perfect night. Plenty of people, plenty of free demo boats, good flows. Take Santa Fe South (of 285) for a few miles until you reach the light at Union. Make a right, cross the bridge, park on the right in the parking lot.

See you there.

P.S. please call all your friends upstream of Union & ask them to hold off on flushing the toilet for a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts