Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Drew -
It was great running into you Sun. You were right about the time - our phones didn't change until we got to the Springs. Since we hung out all "out of range" the time never updated. The cell phones lied! We got to pool just before 7:30 pm only to have dinner a quick jaunt around Gardne of the Gods and drive hours back home.

Anxious to get out and paddle. I am moving to Evergreen the end of May so Foxton and the South Platte with be a little more accessible again so I can paddle with all you guys again. Give a call (970) 376-2409. [email protected]

Congrats again!! When you guys gonna start having babies???? :lol:

Talk to you soon!
-P

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Not sure that Drew checks the buzz very often but I see him quite a bit if you want me to pass on a message and....Hey Patricia, hows it going?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Greg!

Long time! How are ya? Things are constantly changing as always, but for the good. Things are really good! Spoke to Tom today - he maybe coming out this summer with Diane. Keeping fingers crossed. We'll have to catch up! Drop me an e-mail - I don't have your e-mail on this computer.

On the Drew note - he told me to post here so I am assuming he'll pick it up - but you can always remind him!

Talk to you soon!

Patricia

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Patricia, Since this is looking like a social post I'll chime in. Sorry I didn't get back to you last w/e in the old phone tag... I'lll try again. Boise is good, I have gotten a few good boating days in with the Coloradan-gone-Idahoan crowd. I dunno though, the travel bug kinda hit hard, this real job thing is a tough prospect.

Hello to Drew too - I'm guessing its the same Drew,- congrats on gettin hitched since we bumped into each other last year (Drew and I used to paddle together back around '95 in Washington). Sorry we won't get a chance to paddle CO together, I've moved to ID!

-Claire

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Claire -

No worries. I am glad to see you are getting a little play - it's hard being a responsible adult. Give me buzz when you have time and we can catch up, evenings are best for me. Can you get any time off yet??? Heading to Reno for the river fest/AW mtg - can you play sick? I'll have to get up there this summer or maybe we can meet half way in Jackson for a weekend? I'd love to see Boise though.

Give a call. Hey - you need to change your location. :D

**Note to all those annoyed... Done with the social stuff - sorry. :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts