Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what runs were on the video that you, rolf, and I watched last week when you guys where at Union? Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
851 Posts
The south fork of the middle tule. It is the run above the power house or whatever that is. Above the put in for the M.Tule. I will try to get Matt to post a couple of pics as I have no idea how.

hobie
Dagger Kayaks

·
Registered
851 Posts
Two of those shots are on the creek photo page. The first pic is myself on the first big drop you get to and the second is Corey about a 1/2 mile down stream from there. Corey even hiked back up to paddle someone else’s boat down it while they portaged. Kids an animal!!
It was an awesome stretch of river. By far some of the larger drops I have done. The whole area and scene was beautiful. We got very lucky with the weather as well. And sorry for the shameless plug but the Nomad was tons of fun in there. Made me feel real secure and handled it very well. Great trip to Cali. for all of us. Can't wait to go back.
On that note, part of our Paddle with the Pros for the Reno event will include two days of creeking on some milder stuff near Reno with a few pros from the event. We will be headed there for Mon., Tues., and Wed. of the following week. Be great to see a few Colorado boaters there.

hobie
Dagger Kayaks
Paddle with the Pros
Rocky Mountain Division
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts