Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Colorado Dudes,
I'm visiting the Denver area between the 25th and 28th. I want to get on some Class V creeks while I'm there but I have no idea what will be running and what is in close proximity to Denver. I also need some folks to boat with since I'll be making the trip solo. If any of y'all make a trip to Cali, I'll be glad to return the favor and show you some good class V out here.
Nathan Hunkapiller
650-520-4588

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nate- by the end of July most all our creeks are dry. Blank Canyon might still be up and I've heard that Gore Canyon might have the hose turned on by then. Close to Denver you might get a shot at Eldo and/or Bailey. For the most part it's a crap shot and planning this far in advance doesn't happen. Drop another note in the forum when you get here and we'll see what's flowing. -trev

·
Registered
42 Posts
...just be back in time for the Cherry Creek Downriver race

Kipchoge says he's coming and he's bringing the Ginger Ninja's with him! The creek has kicked ass as usual and race day should be a blast...for racer or casual boater alike. Cold beer will be waiting at the Lumpsden Campground and I think its going to be a BIG party this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts