Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yup, got probably 10 solo runs on it this past week! There are two logs jammed it the middle of troublesome falls, but the wood is pretty much underwater now @500cfs and the rest of the run is wood free as of 2 hrs ago. Its got a great easy class IV creeking feel at this level, and is a fun warm up for the big water to come! I would be down for tomorrow and Monday.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its more fun than the numbers @600cfs and a little more difficult IMO,(just shorter) and I haven't done pine creek yet... Byers is quality @low water:)

·
Registered
966 Posts
I would be interesting in joining you guys if you don't mind. I'm not free until around 1ish though. I haven't been on this run before, but like to tic it off the list.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Let me know if ya'll are planning to do some Byers Laps. I would be stoked to find some other people to boat with, I just moved back to CO from WA and am currently living in Hot Sulphur Springs. Its getting a bit lonely doing solo runs.

·
Banned
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We might try to make it up later in the week. We're going to hit the #'s tomorrow and also look at a house on the market in BV =)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Anyone from boulder or Denver want to go in the morning, tues? My only constraint is needing to be clear creek canyon by 530/6 to scrape down BR. 303 four four four four 713

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts