Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving for West VA sometime around the 20th-21st of August... I am stopping in the Poconos MTS(In PA) first though for 3-4 days then down to WVA, if need be I guess I could go direct to the Gauley and then up to PA but it might mean leaving a day earlier as that adds another 6-7 hour ride on to my trip. I have one guy that is tentaively going but hes not definite...I drive a VW van with a newer engine so don't worry it will probably make it non stop although you never know with VW's there always an adventure...

I have room for one person (if my other friend goes) or 2 people with minimal gear as I will have my Puma Aire on my rack and all my camping/biking gear and my dog as well...I could put up to 3 kayaks on top of my raft, but if I'm hauling them(without passengers) please realize I won't be getting to the Gauley until at least the 28th of August or so.

I'm just looking for some company and a driver who can drive stick so we can drive it straight...split the gas money...Ill be headed back this way sometime in mid to late September...420 friendly into chill music and chill people...

Happy Trails,

Chris

·
Registered
580 Posts
When is Gauley Fest? I have seen both dates of 15-16 and 22-23 of September from a google search. Is there an official website? I can't find it. Why doesn't AW post any info? Thanks, this will be my first year to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts