Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling on you Buzzards - Need a co-pilot to assist in rafting trip on Snake River daily section of Alpine Canyon (Jackson Hole) for this Saturday (7/26). I have 2 - 14' rafts and 3 duckies. I need a pilot for one of the 14'ers.

I've been tasked with running Alpine Canyon this weekend for a local Salt Lake) BSA Troop, these are the oldest boys anyway. They are currently in Jellystone floating Lewis and Shoshone Lakes. My intended co-pilot has a work emergency and has to cancel. My other local trouble makers are unavailable as well. The leaders floating with the boys now in Jellystone do not have rafting experience - thus I got the call.

Right now I plan to travel from SLC to Jackson Hole on Friday. Meet the group Friday PM then run Alpine twice on Saturday. Then return to SLC Saturday PM. I'm pretty flexible with the travel times if that would help someone out, can go earlier - stay later. Can grab you on the way as well. You're welcome to stay with me in JH. Of course I would cover your travel cost!

If interested please Private Message me or better yet TXT or call. I know it short notice but when the river call you gotta answer.

Dont leave me hanging Buzzards!

Shelby M
801-420-4177
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts