Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would a fair price be for buying one of the older generation Force, the XL, in good condition?

·
Registered
730 Posts
From my perspective the price depends on a number of things, including but not limited to: how old it is, how much has it been used (or shows signs of use), is it faded, are there any patches, any damage, any mold/mildew inside, how are the valves, etc? Is the seller and outfitter or a private party? Keep in mind that as a general rule of thumb the retail price of inflatables goes up around 5%-8% a year. Just because it retails for $1,600 today doesn't mean it's worth $900 used. Depending on how old it is and now it was bought (pro-deal or retail) the seller may have only paid $900 or less to begin with.

·
Jared
733 Posts
I sold one in pretty good, but used shape 3 years ago for 650. They were 1249 new when I bought it on 9-11-2001 at Andy & Bax. I probably could have gotten more, but I more than got my money's worth out of that boat. I made way more memories than the 600 dollars could have bought me in any other fashion. Jared

1 - 4 of 4 Posts